Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!!~

I hate the way you talk to me

I hate it when you stare

And the way you read my mind

I hate you so much it makes me sick

It even makes me rhyme

I hate the way you're always right

I hate it when you lie

I hate it when you say i'm proud

And the bad words just came out

I hate the words 'love crush'

I hate it when you make me laugh

Even worse when you make me cry

I hate it that you're not around

And the fact that you didn't call

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you

Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all

Do give me time, don't judge me wrong

I would be fine, if i stay alone..

Just lead ur life, without me as ur 'soul'...



TERLANJUR CINTA : ROSSA & PASHA (UNGU)

waktu bergulir lambat
merantai langkah perjalanan kita
berjuta cerita terukir dalam
menjadi sebuah dilema

mengertikah engkau
perasaanku tak terhapuskan

malam menangis
tetes embun membasahi mata hatiku
mencoba bertahan di atas puing-puing
cinta yang tlah rapuh

apa yang ku genggam
tak mudah untuk aku lepaskan

aku terlanjur cinta kepadamu
dan tlah kuberikan seluruh hatiku
tapi mengapa baru kini kau pertanyakan cintaku

aku pun tak mengerti yang terjadi
apa salah dan kurang ku padamu
kini terlambat sudah untuk dipersalahkan
karna sekali cinta, aku tetap cinta

mencoba bertahan di atas puing-puing
cinta yang tlah rapuh

apa yang ku genggam
tak mudah untuk aku lepaska

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coz..u're "AN INDIE GIRL" rite.no problem at all.

NOR ZARINA said...

mailed ya!!~
do check ur box..