Monday, February 9, 2009

"BLOGGING"....Is It A DumB ThIng HoBby?? LoLz :(

hurmm...some of my housemates did asked me dis question..even it's my "truly yours"..whew (^_^)yg aku tau, some of da blogger made it for their own goods..urmm,such as working for online business, selling used gadget or clothes or anything!! not just for a blogshop but ada gak yang made it for blogshop review..i might help da blogger tuk iklankn their product or show off sumtin new..some of them done gossipnesss..eeewww!!~ i often read the gozzips page hehe...my housemates also layanzzz..;p.. but many of them made the blog for daily notes..atau dgn kata lain mcm diaries gak la..like me!!!~ And i did followed the updates of some blogger!!~ sume tu pon my member jugak..
maybe ada yg rs mcm x brapa nk into +ve ways la..mmg on da first time i create dis for selling my used and un-wear clothes specially dress yg mmg x muat nk pki bt i still bought it for da future.. kot2 leh pakai..mmndgkan ianya agak leceh and kene sengkang mata yg mmg da lebam ni in front of my laptop 24/7..so, aku pon bertukar objektif hehehe...

I do hv a dairy..tp mls nk menulis..tulisan pn bukn cantik sgt.. and 1 more, sumtimes when i feel stress, upset, or even if i'm happy pun, aku rs, blogging ni 1 of da best ways to luahkan da feelings inside or outside..it's better than kte mgumpat xtentu psl,lepaskan geram kt other person, or maybe bile i had a compliment with fizal pun, leh luahkn dlm my own blog without advertising my link to other blogger..bukan xmo ade followers..mcm dlm byk cerita2 melayu tu.luahkan perasaan melalui blog, then ade org view,follow the updates,mmg best...but i'm not ready for that and i'm not into it!!

so,understand me okay??..mungkin x privacy coz sumtimes bley gak org terbuka and terbaca blog kte, but, if they didn't know,then what should we afraid of and Why??!!~ hee..poyos plax tetibe hr ni..
now i'm thinkin bout to change my handphone..xtau nk beli yg mane satu,coz too many choices!!!
dah survey all types and brands of handphone,.kalu bleh nk buy phones with completed functions and also with futurustics style..hurm..agak banyak gak duit kene kluar nmpknye.. kalu bukan rezeki tkr hp semester ni, xpe la.. k la, will update later when i'm free.. *wing *wing~ Daaaaa.....

0 comments: